Taking Your Website to a Higher Dimension
Are you trying to create a website that will boost your SMB's revenues and increase your marketing ROI? Then choose a web design and development group that looks beyond the surface. An effective website encompasses multiple levels of design expertise, including Discovery, Design, and Development. That's what Develare offers what we call our 3D Web Design Process.
The first phase of creating a website involves figuring out exactly what kind of website will have the desired effect on your specific target market. These efforts include:
- Business needs analysis – We discuss your business’s needs, challenges and objectives for the proposed website, giving you accurate estimates on everything from timeline to budget.
- Current website status – We will study your current site to determine where it’s working, where it’s failing to accomplish its goals, and what kinds of changes we need to make going forward.
- Market and competitor analyses – We examine your target audience to determine the most compelling way to market your products and services in a crowded, competitive field.
Professional web design can make all the difference in that sites’ effectiveness for the business. Our services include:
- Wireframing – We will build a “skeleton” for your website’s layout that optimizes the ways your viewers process your information.
- Site Mapping – An easy to follow sitemap will outline what do you need to say, and where do you need to say it. As a bonus, better search engine indexing for your new site.
- Visual design choices – From the right balance of positive/negative space to powerful use of your company colors, we’ll give you an eye-popping, head-turning visual design.
- Responsive/mobile design needs – We’ll make sure that your website has the necessary responsive or mobile design to look great and work smoothly on portable devices.
Some of the most important website elements are the ones the viewer never sees. We can build and maintain these essential development factors for your site, including:
- Programming – Our advanced programming skills help keep your website working as it should.
- Plugins – Need additional functionality? Let us find the right plugin for your website.
- Testing – With all of those “under-the-hood” changes, we need to make sure that they work for your visitors on whatever devices they might be using.